- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Room was on the ground floor was clean, comfortable with the usual tea, coffee etc. We sat in the sun all evening in the beer garden. The we..."
"Amazingly friendly and efficient welcome Room was spotless with clean crisp white sheets and towels. Nice touch of tea/coffee in room. Brea..."
"My son and I travelled from Scotland and stayed here the night before a family funeral. The staff were very friendly and welcoming despite o..."
"Just one night, very clean and comfy..."
"The staff were helpful and the room was well presented. A good budget room...."
About the hotel
If you're looking for a hotel near Doncaster racecourse, this comfortable, modern lodge is ideal for racing lovers, sightseers and business visitors alike. Close to Bessacarr, Doncaster, Conisbrough and J3 of the M18, it provides budget accommodation across 25 comfy rooms, which make for a convenient base whether exploring the scenery of picturesque South Yorkshire or taking advantage of the racecourse's conferencing facilities. What's more, you'll find a Toby Carvery next door, where you can tuck into freshly roasted joints, seasonal vegetables and a great selection of pub food.
Doncaster has a rich heritage, with Roman routes dating back to the first century. It's also home to a 750-year-old market. Locals will proudly tell you that it's the largest in northern England and it's full of delicious local food and crafts. Further afield is the dramatic 12th century Conisbrough Castle, with panoramic views from its 97-foot-high circular keep
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Good restaurant and bar.
Room was on the ground floor was clean, comfortable with the usual tea, coffee etc.
We sat in the sun all evening in the beer garden. The weather was very warm and we had been stuck in traffic for nearly 5 hours just travelling over 100 miles. We had a much needed rest in our comfortable room. It was so warm that unlike us, we just had the continental breakfast. This was the only down point of the stay. First there were no plates, then no glasses, then no cups. No one seemed to replenish, soon enough when things ran out. We used the last of the fruit juice and the last croissant. After asking for plates and glasses I asked at the bar for cups. The rude barmaid told me she was busy serving drinks. Lucky for the people at the bar that they had glasses and fruit juice because about 10 hotel guests had to wait. I was given two small cups. When we left the restaurant there was one jug of fruit juice but no more croissants. I never leave negative feedback so I hope this wee problem is rectified for future guests.
Brilliant value for money
Amazingly friendly and efficient welcome Room was spotless with clean crisp white sheets and towels.
Nice touch of tea/coffee in room.
Breakfast included was simple but tasty, option to upgrade for a fiver. Will use again.