- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"Stayed here for most of our trips to Manchester however this time got an unexpected upgrade to Superior Room which pleased the wife. Very go..."
"The Park Inn is a really nice hotel to stay and I don't think anyone would regret the quite reasonable cost, particularly when you also use..."
"Good location for a night in Manchester, clean enough...."
"Excellent hotel and staff...."
About the hotel
The 4 star Park Inn by Radisson Manchester City Centre opened in June 2009. Ideal for both business and leisure guests and with a prime location in the city’s Green Quarter. The hotel is across the road from the Manchester Evening News Arena and Victoria Rail and Tram stations, Manchester Airport is approximately 12 miles away.
The hotel is 5 minutes walk to the buzzing shopping district home of Harvey Nichols, Selfridges and the Manchester Arndale shopping centre. Manchester United and Manchester City football grounds and Lancashire cricket club are also within easy reach of the hotel. Over 1,000 public car parking spaces are within 2 minutes walking distance. Boasting 252 colourful & modern guest rooms, with floor to ceiling windows which offer fantastic views of the city. We also have 6 luxury suites, interconnecting rooms for families and accessible rooms available on request, all our rooms are non smoking. ** Now with FREE WiFi ** If you are wanting a place to eat or drink, the RBG Bar & Grill Restaurant will tempt guests with gourmet burgers, light bites, a choice of soups, local dishes, salads and signature dishes from the grill. We also have an outside terrace area connecting to the bar and pre-function area. Leisure facilities include an impressive black tiled swimming pool, gym, sauna & steam room and 2 treatment rooms. We are also ideal for meetings and events, with 5 rooms including one large room that can take upto 180 for a dinner.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Park Inn by Radisson Manchester City Centre
Stayed here for most of our trips to Manchester however this time got an unexpected upgrade to Superior Room which pleased the wife.
Very good breakfast and reduced parking at NCP just across the road. Unfortunately like all hotels prices go through the roof when Man Utd are playing.
Nice weekend away
The Park Inn is a really nice hotel to stay and I don't think anyone would regret the quite reasonable cost, particularly when you also use the pool and sauna/steam rooms provided as part of the package.
The rooms are clean modern and spacious with massive beds (even if they are really two pushed together-who sleeps in the middle anyway!). The buffet breakfast was fine with plenty of choice. The added bonus for us was the proximity to Victoria station -within easy distance for pull-along cases, yet still an easy walk into the city centre. Overall-highly recommend this hotel.