- 4 guest reviews
"Our three night stay here was simply wonderful. From the moment we arrived to the time we left we were treated to exceptional customer servi..."
"Really nice B&B, really clean inside, well looked after by staff, go the extra mile to help and prepare the room, we were in the Patterdale..."
"This is an excellent hotel in a great location. The staff were very helpful, right from arrival. We'd arrived quite late on the first day, s..."
"Friendly helpful staff, gorgeous suite, lovely breakfast - perfection!..."
About the hotel
The Windermere Suites were the winner of the AA's 'Funkiest B&B' award for 2010 and are also finalists in the Conde Nast Johansen's awards of excellence for 2012. These butler service style luxury boutique Suites offer designer luxury set in the natural beauty of the Lake District. With a 5- gold star Guest Accommodation rating from the AA.
Each Suite come with luxury bathroom and modern furniture from designers such as Philippe Starck, and features a handmade silver-leaf Frank Hudson super-king bed. All suites have 42-inch LCD TVs, crystal lights and free Wi-Fi. A hearty Cumbria platter or continental breakfast, with freshly ground coffee, is delivered to your Suite every morning. And Breakfast is served at a time to suit you. A room service menu is also available. Windermere Suites are just a 2-minute walk from Windermere town centre. Windermere Train Station, Lake Windermere and Bowness-on-Windermere, home to the ‘World Of Beatrix Potter’ are also within easy walking distance. Complimentary spa & health club membership is also provided at the Old England Hotel in Bowness, a 2 minute drive or a 15 minute walk away. The Suites are just a 2 minute walk from Windermere where there is a wide choice of shops, bars and restaurants. A room service menu is offered until 9pm each day which is enjoyed in your own dining area of your suite. Windermere Suites are the most luxurious Suites in the English Lake District confirmed by its many awards.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Jacuzzi, Sailing, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 14:30 and 21:00
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Above and beyond
Our three night stay here was simply wonderful.
From the moment we arrived to the time we left we were treated to exceptional customer service, wonderful facilities and beautifully prepared food. The staff are a real credit to the leisure industry and can't do enough for you.
Before you look anywhere else in Windermere, make sure you're luck is in and there are rooms available here!
Really nice, clean well looked after award winning B&B, would recomend highly!
Really nice B&B, really clean inside, well looked after by staff, go the extra mile to help and prepare the room, we were in the Patterdale suite, was lovely, loved the bath/Jacuzzi and the controls for dimmed lights, bed was comfy, good big size TV and smaller TV next to the jacuzzi, shower was also good, really nice area around, close to 2 small villages and the river, restaurants and shops close by also, would recomment, best B&B experience i have had, thank you!