- 7 guest reviews
"I stay here as it is very convenient for business meetings at the Science Park, but given choice I wouldn't stay here. Nice and clean hotel..."
"films was crashing and keep skipping that what put me off and i have to change room because there was a electrical fault in my first room..."
"Nice modern hotel, good room - shower could have been better, but adequate. Team friendly and overal I'd give this hotel a thumbs up...."
"If you are expecting a decent hotel with courteous staff, you'll be very disappointed. If you are looking to share your night with CHAVs and..."
"Room was nice, staff were friendly, overall it was a great place to stay. Would have preferred a more varied menu that included more vegetar..."
About the hotel
BE HAPPY IN WARRINGTON! Don’t worry! For the location could hardly be better: The pentahotel Warrington is the perfect place to stay for trips to Manchester (only 20 minutes away) or Liverpool (only 25 minutes away). But Warrington itself has also plenty to offer, too. In particular a pentahotel, that cannot fail to delight you.
For relaxed, stylish and modern lifestyle that you will simply like. STYLE WITHOUT STIFFNESS Wasn’t the conventional reception desk a real horror story with its stiff atmosphere and all the tedious waiting around? Everything is completely different in the pentahotel Warrington. The pentalounge – in the heart-warming design of star Italian architect, Mattheo Thun – invites you to a most relaxing welcome! The restaurant, bar, relaxation area and meeting-point all do the same! All pleasantly different. • 103 rooms with a 100% relaxation factor • pentalounge: come in and start to relax straightaway. • 2 meeting rooms for up to 41 delegates • Check-in: from 3pm, check-out: until 12. 00pm • Public transport: bus stop directly in front of the hotel • Safety deposit box available • Free WiFI • every Sunday breakfast until 10. 30 and late check-out free of charge until 15. 00 upon request • Writing table, telephone, 32" flat screen TV, hair dryer • Pay TV and sports channels free of charge in each room
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 28/10/2014 to 27/10/2022 - £4.00 per night for residents £9.00 per day for a day pass (non-residents). Valid until midnight, if you are travelling to us by car please use the postcode WA3 6GA for SatNav The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
29% would recommend it to a friend
PentaHotel Warrington - 'A' for effort, but.......
I stay here as it is very convenient for business meetings at the Science Park, but given choice I wouldn't stay here.
Nice and clean hotel...
hotel was ok
films was crashing and keep skipping that what put me off and i have to change room because there was a electrical fault in my first room...