This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Restaurant & Rooms. The Seven Stars Inn, dating from 1724, is a traditional English country Inn and restaurant located on the edge of picturesque Shincliffe village. Staying at the Seven Stars is all about relaxing and enjoying great freshly prepared food using the best seasonal local produce along with fine wines from our hand picked list or one of our real ales.
The Inn offers 8 en-suite bedrooms (6 double and 2 single) all with freeview TV, tea and coffee making facilities and free wireless internet access. Located only one and a half miles from the centre of Durham city and Durham University, we are ideally placed for that short or long break visiting the wonderful cathedral city and experiencing the sights and sounds of North East England, a region that is steeped in culture and history. Please note our restaurant is closed on Mondays, but our sister pub in the village (located just 5 minutes walk away) is open and we will be happy to offer you a table there.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet