- 9 guest reviews
"Very good well equipped rooms but you are paying for it...."
"We stayed in the castle itself. Great views and a stunning building. Everyone at the hotel was very helpful and polite...."
"We stayed in one of the coach house rooms that have a great view of the castle, room was very clean and comfortable, with a large bathroom...."
"Staff were very attentive, room was very comfortable with the luxury of ground coffee and homemade shortbread...."
"Excellent location with helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff. I visited for one night with my wife to celebrate our wedding anniversary..."
About the hotel
Genuine 14th castle set in a 12-acre woodland estate with brush-mown lawns restored to a magnificent and comfortable hotel. Langley is perfect for discovering the delights of Hadrian’s Wall and other local attractions. The exclusive nature of the castle makes Langley the perfect destination to be pampered in unique surroundings.
Winner of the One North East tourism awards for ‘Best Small Hotel 2006’, gaining Silver in the 2007 national finals.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very good well equipped rooms but you are paying for it....
We stayed in the castle itself.
Great views and a stunning building. Everyone at the hotel was very helpful and polite....