- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"We stayed here for a nearby wedding. Coldstream is a lovely little town with lots of charm. The accommodation was perfect for what we were l..."
"It should be made clear in the details that this is not a one-floor apartment, but has rooms on 3 separate floors, with the bathroom on the..."
About the hotel
Large 2 bedroom Apartment which sleep 4 adults (& 2 children). One bedroom with King Bed, Single bed and pull out bed and also a twin bedroom & sofabed. Sitting room with tv, dvd & freeview digital channels.
Extra beds available on request. Fully equipped kitchenette with cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine & drier. Coldstream is right on the England and Scotland border next to the River Tweed. Lovely River walks nearby. Shops open in town till 10pm most nights and superb new tea room with full breakfast, lunches and teas available. Parking at the front door. Phone owner for keys & longer stay rates. Pets welcome but must have their own beds as not allowed in bedrooms. A £10 extra charge per pet.
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Trouser press in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Pitch n' Putt, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Horse Riding, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 17:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed here for a nearby wedding.
Coldstream is a lovely little town with lots of charm. The accommodation was perfect for what we were looking for, good amount of space, everything was clean and the layout of the apartment was very cute and quirky. We would definitely stay here again.
It should be made clear in the details that this is not a one-floor apartment, but has rooms on 3 separate floors, with the bathroom on the ground floor.
It is not suitable for those with limited mobility. Well equipped with all that is required for catering. Heating is inadequate.