This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Business hours of reception: 24 hours Hotel Olissippo Oriente is a modern four-star property located on Lisbon’s former Expo site, which is now known as Parque das Nações. On-site facilities at the Olissippo Oriente includes Restaurant and Bar, a coffee shop with esplanade ideal for Light meals, air - conditioning, Business Center, FREE WIRELESS INTERNET, 24H Room Service, Luggage Service, Safe deposit Box, shoe shine equipment, GARAGE, Laundry, Fax and Photocopying, Elevator, 01 Room for handicapped, soundproofed rooms, Currency Exchange, Rental Car upon request, Babysitting upon request Olissippo Oriente also offers 5 multi-purpose rooms for meetings, seminars, exhibitions and banquets. The hotel provides 182 comfortable rooms with private bathroom with bathtub and bidet, carpeted floor, Bathroom Amenities, Wardrobe, hairdryer, make up mirror, air-conditioning, Cable TV, safe deposit box, telephone, desktop, mini-bar, FREE Internet Wireless, laundry and dry cleaning One major feature is the hotel’s proximity to the Lisbon Oceanarium, the Lisbon International Fairgrounds (FIL), the Vasco da Gama shopping centre and the city’s new casino.
Please note that the hotel is a non-smoking hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Olissippo Oriente in Lisboa is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet