- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"We stayed here in order to visit the observatory - great location, lovely little rooms and the food/breakfast was really great. Can't compla..."
"I have stopped here 4 times now and it has always been a very pleasurable stay, the food is excellent & the beer is always good. Staff and o..."
"Very enjoyable stay - would definitely recommend it and stay again if I'm fortunate enough to be in Kielder in the future..."
"Very enjoyable visit, thanks...."
"Lovely place in a lovely setting. No problems at all. Friendly and helpful staff. Great country pub that is relatively quiet but not lacking..."
About the hotel
From the moment you step inside The Pheasant Inn you'll be treated to the warmest of welcomes. Found in the heart of the Northumberland National Park near Kielder Water, The Pheasant Inn is a 4 Star, Silver Award, Country Inn with Bed and Breakfast, offering comfortable accommodation, hearty home cooked food, good beers and wines. All of our guest rooms are en-suite and located around a quiet courtyard garden.
Each room is peaceful, light and airy, designed with homely comfort in mind and you'll get a piping hot breakfast the next morning - accompanied maybe by a view of the sheepdogs bringing the herd in for shearing. The Pheasant Inn combines the character and charm of a traditional Coaching Inn, with oak beams and open fires. Our kitchen is open 7 days a week serving delicious traditional British food. As for sunday lunch, The Observer readers voted it one of the best in the North. Our homely restaurant is furnished in mellow pine and enjoys views across the Northumberland countryside. We also have two comfortable lounge bars that have been lovingly restored, each with original beams, exposed stone walls and cosy open fires in winter - the perfect place to relax! With beautiful views over the Northumberland countryside, The Pheasant Inn is ideally placed for visiting all that Northumberland and the Borders have to offer.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 23:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely countryside escape
We stayed here in order to visit the observatory - great location, lovely little rooms and the food/breakfast was really great.
A Great little spot
I have stopped here 4 times now and it has always been a very pleasurable stay, the food is excellent & the beer is always good.
Staff and owners are always friendly. The room was spotless but looking a tad tired, I think they are due for a overhaul shortly. The location is fantastic for the outdoor type and also for the potter about type. All in all a very nice place to stay.