- 4 guest reviews
"Beautiful rooms, beautiful place, staff lovely and excellent food we've stayed here twice now and will definitely be back. 😀..."
"Apart from the lack of any hot water which meant changing rooms we had a wonderful stay. All staff service was of a high standard...."
"Lovely hotel. Fine furnishings, great food and service. Will return...."
"We stayed on Friday night and have already rebooked to stay again 5⭐️..."
About the hotel
Close House is set in stunning Northumberland countryside. Located less than 8 miles from Newcastle airport and from central Newcastle, Britain’s biggest shopping centre the Metro Centre, it’s the perfect venue for business, leisure and corporate guests. There are also picture-perfect grounds to explore, plus a multitude of attractions on our doorstep, including Northumberland National Park, Alnwick Castle, and Hadrian’s Wall.
Our facilities include: complimentary high speed internet access, 16 rooms luxurious appointed bedrooms, dine in our contemporary No19 Restaurant, open daily from 7am to 9. 00pm which has some of the best produce Northumberland has to offer. In addition we also have two 18 hole golf courses, a state of the art driving range, golf academy and Lee Westwood as our attached Tour Professional.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful rooms, beautiful place, staff lovely and excellent food we've stayed here twice now and will definitely be back.
A very pleasant experience
Apart from the lack of any hot water which meant changing rooms we had a wonderful stay.
All staff service was of a high standard....