- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Very welcoming although outside could put you off, great novelty rooms although a little dated. Very comfortable breakfast great...."
"The room was very spacey albeit a little run down, the staff are really warm and welcoming and compared to other hotels at the time in the a..."
"Kash is a very good host and what a brilliant guy he is! he sat down with us and had a chat and banter too! He allowed us to take our own dr..."
"Good budget accommodation...."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Rowers Hotel. A quaint, friendly, ship-themed lodging. Suitable for mid-week stays or a weekend visit.
We are situated less than a mile away from the Gateshead Metrocentre; Europe's largest shopping mall. The Rowers is also a short distance from Newcastle city centre, where you can enjoy all that the city has to offer. From its cultural and historical sites, to its infamously lively night-life. All our rooms are en-suite and the price includes a morning breakfast.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Very welcoming although outside could put you off, great novelty rooms although a little dated.
Very comfortable breakfast great.
Excellent value for money
The room was very spacey albeit a little run down, the staff are really warm and welcoming and compared to other hotels at the time in the area The Rowers Hotel offers a great service for the cost.
Breakfast was yummy!.