- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Room small, but adequate. Stairs steep for knee problems. Staff friendly and helpful. Food generally good, awful kippers on last day. Locati..."
"Excellent place to stay for a few nights in a peaceful location with excellent gardens and ample room..."
"A great hotel with helpful and efficient staff, comfortable rooms, and good value...."
"A good hotel. The only negatives were that the old door locks are still on the doors, leading to some confusion upon first arriving, and tha..."
"Great venue for meeting, the gardens and conservatory/dining area are excellent...."
About the hotel
Bowburn Hall is a small country house hotel with 19 individually decorated bedrooms and a free large on-site car park . It is approximately 2 miles from Durham city centre with easy access to the A1(M) and only 7 miles from Newcastle city centre. All bedrooms en-suite, with satellite TV, tea/coffee-making facilities and direct dial telephone.
Conservatory restaurant, bar snacks and room service are all available. Breakfast is served from 7am until 9. 30am Monday to Friday and 8am until 10am Saturday and Sunday, in the conservatory overlooking the gardens.
- Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Experience spoilt by poor breakfast on last day
Room small, but adequate.
Stairs steep for knee problems. Staff friendly and helpful. Food generally good, awful kippers on last day. Locati...
Excellent location and realxing environment
Excellent place to stay for a few nights in a peaceful location with excellent gardens and ample room...