- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"Found this hotel room through late rooms, room was a little tired but overall a great place to stay. The themes are good we stayed in the So..."
"Great escape with a celeb twist...."
"On my arrival I was made to feel welcome by the gentleman on reception who was both friendly and efficient. the room was clean and comfortab..."
"Stayed for one night. Lovely quiet road and quiet hotel. Stayed in standard room, very clean, but tired and creaky floorboards. Superior roo..."
"The hotel has a unique celebrity theme which added amusement to the enjoyable experience of a comfortable room and breakfast. The staff were..."
About the hotel
In a tree lined avenue on the East Cliff, just one road back from the sea, the Hotel Celebrity is a family owned and operated hotel that prides itself on friendly and fully trained staff dedicated to spoil you and cater for your requirements, making your stay a memorable one. The Head Chef (Owner's wife) and her brigade have successfully gained an outstanding reputation for providing traditional "home cooked" food. We offer free off-road parking facilities (first come first serve basis) and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
The Hotel's comfortable en-suite bedrooms, with their new mattresses and 32" flat screen TVs (with exception of 2 single rooms that have smaller TVs) , offer very good value for money to guests on a budget seeking 3 star accommodation.
Alternatively, our vibrant Birdcage Lounge-Bar, with its stylish celebrity-themed décor, is the ideal place to enjoy tasty food and drinks that uplift your spirit without emptying your pockets!!! Each morning, all guests can partake of our complimentary "all you can eat" buffet breakfast (freshly-cooked traditional Full English, fruits, cereals and plenty of coffee to set you up for the day.
Superb location, just a ten minute walk from the main bus/coach and railway station, Hotel Celebrity is just a short stroll from Bournemouth sandy beaches, town, Pavilion Theatre and BIC.
GROUPS: We require the bond from all groups at time of arrival. This can be paid by pre-authorisation of a credit card produced on arrival. Should the bond, or part of the bond, be called due to any damage/unreasonable behaviour during the stay an invoice will be posted to the nominated address within 5 working days of check-out. Bonds are required from single sex groups booking into hotel. 3 - 4 guests £100. 00 5 - 8 guests £150. 00 9 or more guests £250. 00 Bonds can be paid by pre-authorization of credit card or cash deposit, (in both cases payable on arrival). Pets are allowed. There is a pet fee £15 per pet per day (maximum £30 per stay).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Found this hotel room through late rooms, room was a little tired but overall a great place to stay.
The themes are good we stayed in the So...
Great escape with a celeb twist....