- 9 guest reviews
"The reception staff were very attentive towards ensuring that all our needs were met and to make our stay a welcoming and enjoyable visit. T..."
"Stayed at the Kensington house for the 4th time at the weekend. Travelled down from Scotland for weekend out in Newcastle with friends. High..."
"As a family group of 3 we needed somewhere comfortable to stay close to Newcastle University. Kensington House was perfect as it was located..."
"Another great stay, great value for money, staff very helpful and friendly, this is my favourite place to stay..."
"Lovely little apartment could live full time if it was for business purpose..."
About the hotel
Kensington House Aparthotel is a luxurious mix of 23 serviced apartments, conveniently located in Newcastle's leafy and cosmopolitan suburb of Jesmond. Every spacious apartment is individually and imaginatively designed, and furnished to the highest standards with impeccable taste. Newcastle's vibrant city centre is only a stone's throw away and there is easy access to rolling hills and historic coastline, making Kensington House the ideal location for all your needs.
Whether you are looking for a weekend retreat with a difference or somewhere to stay whilst on business, Kensington House Aparthotel won't let you down. A vast array of shops, restaurants, bars and attractions are only a short walk away in the heart of Jesmond or in Newcastle city centre. There are award-winning golf courses almost within reach of a 5-iron, and ample opportunities locally for traditional country pursuits. Our apartments are all available on a nightly basis, with no minimum stay, making them ideal for both corporate clients and visitors to the region. At Kensington House guests benefit from the convenience and services of a hotel whilst also enjoying the space and freedom of apartment living. Free Car Parking is available to the front and rear of the building. We offer free Wi-Fi per apartment, service the apartments daily free of charge , and 24 hour reception.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 23/04/2012 to 31/12/2022 - For all Weekend Reservations the card used to pay needs to be shown to reception on arrival for verification. ALL GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE £100 CASH SECURITY BOND ON ARRIVAL . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The reception staff were very attentive towards ensuring that all our needs were met and to make our stay a welcoming and enjoyable visit.
The only thing I would like to be investigated is to change the bed mattress as it appears to have outlived its use - loss of form, shape and comfort. I have obtained some brochures to hand out to friends whom I know visit Newcastle and they too would enjoy staying at the Kensington House Aparthotel. Otherwise a most enjoyable stay.
Great weekend yet again!!
Stayed at the Kensington house for the 4th time at the weekend.
Travelled down from Scotland for weekend out in Newcastle with friends. High standard across the board as usual. Apartments lovely and staff very friendly. Always enjoy our stay and look forward to next time!!