This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Nestled on the quixotic West Coast of Barbados, just 8 miles away from Bridgetown and a short stroll to the Paynes Bay Beach & Bus Stop– Palm Paradise Guest House offers a superb standard of accommodation and recently installed swimmg pool /Feb 2010. Run by a helpful, convivial English lady (who took on the arduous task of designing the décor herself) – your surroundings match her warm and friendly personality. Accommodation is clean, spacious and comfortable, the service – impeccable.
Set amongst tropical gardens, the rear of the house boasts a number of daily visits from wildlife as varied as Humming Birds and monkeys! Food is delicious, with many a local delicacy to sample - with indoor and outdoor dining, alongside our fantastic in-house bar. The ideal retreat for a memorable Caribbean holiday in Barbados
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, CD Player
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet