- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Faded grandeur.No fault of the hotel but very noisy at times from outside. Bar very loud with live music to quite late hour. Could do with u..."
"lovely hotel have stayed there several times, good location...."
"I didn't try no food so can't comment on it sorry but the hotel was lovely and so was the staff...."
"On arrival we didn't have the 2 rooms just 1 but the staff put us in a suite immediately so the problem was dealt with with no fuss. Otherwi..."
"Wonderful building. Faded glory. Rooms refurbished well but shower pathetic. No bath in room. Continental breakfast great, wide choice of it..."
About the hotel
Best Western The Grand Hotel, grand by name and grand by nature, is the perfect description of this landmark property in heart of Cleveland. Best Western The Grand Hotel has been an important feature of this north east town for decades and its imposing facade has dominated the local landscape for generations. Our hotel has received a fresh breath of life through a massive refurbishment.
It has now been brought back to its former glory retaining the classic and historical style but with a highly contemporary feel. Unwind in our stylish and comfortable Pearl Bar with its elegant style and modern feel that is suitable for all ages. Housed in the basement is our newly constructed Italia Restaurant where fine Italian cuisine is served to the highest standards.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Faded grandeur.No fault of the hotel but very noisy at times from outside.
Bar very loud with live music to quite late hour. Could do with upgrading in places - eg the lift. Would be improved with air conditioning in rooms. Staff very pleasant.
BEST WESTERN Grand Hotel
lovely hotel have stayed there several times, good location.