This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Palermo, NH Palermo is on the seafront next to the botanic gardens. This 4-star hotel offers a restaurant overlooking its outdoor swimming pool. Each room at this NH hotel is elegant and spacious with air conditioning, a minibar and satellite TV.
Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some offer a view of the sea or garden. Breakfast is buffet style and includes fresh fruit and juices. I Paladini restaurant serves a variety of Sicilian, Italian and international dishes. Vegetarian and children's meals are also available. . Palermo Central Train Station is 900 metres away, while the port for ferries to Italy's mainland is 2 km away. The surrounding area is packed with bars, restaurants and shops. FREE Wi-Fi in both common areas and guest rooms. Please note: the outdoor swimming pool is open from 1st of June to 15th of October (Swim cap is required)
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for NH Palermo in Palermo is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet