- 1 guest reviews
"The hotel its ok, but could be better. When I arrive nobody help me with my luggage (entrance with stairs). The room was fine, but in the mi..."
About the hotel
Hotel Relais Il Cestello is located in Piazza del Cestello, next to the Cestello Church, and enjoys unforgettable views of River Arno. Rooms have wooden furniture and free Wi-Fi. Rooms at Il Cestello overlook the Borgo Ognissanti area.
You will be a short walk from Florence's famous Ponte Vecchio bridge. Breakfast is served in the Cestello' main hall, next to an ancient fire place, and with views over the Cestello Church and Arno. The bar serves a wide range of wines, cold drinks, American coffee, Italian espresso and, of course, cappuccino.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 14:00 and 22:00
- By 12:00 hours
- Up to 2 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Relais il Cestello in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel Relais il Cestello
The hotel its ok, but could be better.
When I arrive nobody help me with my luggage (entrance with stairs). The room was fine, but in the middle of a hall. When I was sleeping in the morning someone entered to my room