This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Old abbey of 11th century and later the home of cardinal Giuliano Della Rovere. In the great surrounding park guests can relax, drink aperitifs and swim in the pool. It also has spaces which are ideal for organising meetings or cultural-artistic occasion.
A large park with a pool, a cloister inside the main nucleus of Relais where you can have an aperitif in complete peace, a congress centre with the most modern equipment. 30 rooms, including luxury and junior suites, furnished in the style of the surroundings and equipped with all modern comforts, silent and elegant, with prestigious colours and furnishings.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Massage, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Relais della Rovere in Colle di Val d'Elsa is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet