This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Outside peace and nature, inside Italian styling and the art of hospitality. A medicean residence restored to its former beauty. The hotel offers 66 rooms, 7 Junior Suites and 7 Suites.
Richly decorated premises with terraces overlooking fields and verdant hills. A blend of Renaissance aura and present-day comfort in a hotel where luxury engenders relaxation. The exclusive resort was built in the 17th century by the Grand Duke Ferdinando I de' Medici amid precious hot springs whose therapeutic properties were known since ancient times. Extensive spa centre with various treatments and medical consultations as well as natural thermal hot waters, Seven swimming therapeutic pools, a holistic centre and beauty centre. Offering wonderful views of the surrounding valley, the Restaurant Ferdinando I serves an assortment of traditional Tuscan cuisine and a selection of Italian Spa cuisine dishes. Food and wine connoisseurs will find plenty of restaurants in the local vicinity to whet their appetites. Guests staying at Fonteverde can truly immerse themselves in the beautiful Tuscan countryside, with its charming medieval villages, vineyards and olive groves. The impressive archeological sites of Sovana and Chiusi are just a short drive from the hotel. Outdoor activities include mountain biking, walking tours and horse riding. The resort is also ideal starting point for visits to the prestigious wineries of Brunello di Montalcino and for shopping at famous Italian stylists outlets.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet