This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Opened in 2012, the exclusive resort Gran Meliá Rome, located in the old Villa Agrippina, belonging to Emperor Nero’s mother, in the historical and cultural heart of the Eternal City. Discover a luxury hotel located just 5 minutes walk from the Vatican and 15 minutes from the principal attractions of Rome (Piazza Navona, Campo di Fiori, Panteón, Castel Sant´Angelo or the popular neighbourhood of Trastevere). Rooms feature refined beige-and-black schemes, combining modern furniture and classic works of art.
They come with free Wi-Fi, an LCD TV, iPod docking station and Nespresso machine. The bathroom is complete with Clarins luxury toiletries. Spectacular hydromassages, terraces and private gardens in superior categories. Discover a unique hotel in the city and experience the most exclusive and personalised luxury of our RedLevel service, our Boutique within the Hotel. Elegant traditional décor with surprising avant-garde touches and luxurious details will make your stay a unique one. Italian and international haut cuisine, creative and signature gastronomy, magnificent private botanical gardens, spectacular terraces and panoramic views of the centre of Rome combine to conjure up a magical setting. This spectacular deluxe resort located on the banks of the romantic Tiber River, is surrounded by a 7. 500 m2 park, outside pool and hydromassage with Vitality Pool. Its impeccable personalised attention and butler service, magnificent YHI Spa and Wellness Centre, sauna, interior relaxation area, Fitness area with personal trainer, Beauty Centre, gastronomic areas and fashionable lounge, will change your concept of a deluxe resort in the centre of Rome. The Hotel also offers an state-of-the-art Spa and fitness club, including 4 treatment rooms, a coiffeur salon, vitality pool… and it counts with its own parking space with up to 110 spaces.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Gran Melia Rome in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 7.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet