This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set in its own lemon grove, family-run La Terra Del Mezzo is at the foot of Mount Etna. It is 800 metres from the sea and 2 km south of Riposto. Rooms have an elegant rustic design with handmade Sicilian terracotta floors and many with wood-beamed ceilings.
They are all air conditioned and come with an LCD satellite TV, minibar and a private bathroom with toiletries. They all overlook the sea or Mount Etna. Breakfast at La Terra Del Mezzo features cold cuts, homemade cakes, fruit and fresh juices produced on site. The restaurant serves traditional Sicilian dishes at dinner. Guests have free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Discounts are available for local beach clubs. Catania Fontanarossa Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Minibar in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, Solarium, Table Tennis, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet