This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Convenient to reach from the Milan/Venice highway, International airport or Rail station, our hotel is located very near to the city centre (5 minutes from the Arena by taxi or bus) and the International Verona Fair complex (3 minutes by foot). Fully and finely renovated in 2005, following the Italian contemporaneous design and according to the latest European safety standards. Rooms are well-equipped, with tea and coffee-makers, LCD satellite TV and minibars at the San Pietro.
Hotel San Pietro has a stylish bar and lounge with internet point. Free international papers and a rich breakfast are provided Verona Porta Nuova Train Station is 15-minute walk away. You can walk to the historic centre in 25 minutes, or get one of the many buses that stop in front of the San Pietro Hotel. A free shuttle bus services the Verona Arena in opera season.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel San Pietro in Verona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet