This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Locanda Re Ruggero in Monreale is a guesthouse which is as welcoming as a b&b Monreale for bed in Palermo but with fixtures worthy of a hotel. The b&b (as we prefer to call it) is beside Cathedral of Monreale, which was built after the Cappella Palatina in Palermo and the Cefalù cathedral, representing one of the highest points of Norman architecture, both in Sicily and on the mainland. With his Royal Citadel, William II, wanted to complete the dynastic plan of the Hauteville family, that had been started in Palermo and Cefalù by his grandfather Roger II by building the Cathedral of Monreale.
From the balcony of the room you have a splendid view of Palermo’s Conca d’Oro plain and you can see all of Monreale.
- Air conditioning in rooms, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Porter
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet