This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set in an 10-hectare park on a hill on Monte Calvo, Agriturismo La Maddalena overlooks Mount Etna, the Mediterranean Sea and the Iblei mountains. Recently refurbished, La Maddalena features two swimming pools, a large ballroom, bike rental and free private parking. One of the pools is dedicated to children, who can also enjoy an outdoor playground.
Surrounded by centuries-old vineyards, Agriturismo La Maddalena's rustic rooms come with a private entrance, a sofa, mini-bar, air conditioning, and a private bathroom with shower. The restaurant has 400 seats and serves typical Sicilian cuisine for lunch and dinner. La Maddalena boasts a unique museum of agriculture, an exposition of ancient machineries and pieces of Sicilian work and craft. Thanks to its strategic location, the property allows you to make day excursions to the tourist areas of southern Sicily, such us Agrigento, Piazza Armerina, Caltagirone and Siracusa.
- Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Minibar in each room, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Table Tennis, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 19:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet