This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Agora Hostel is just 200 metres from Catania Cathedral and a 5-minute walk from the port. Guests are offered free parking and Wi-Fi, and can enjoy Sicilian dishes in the restaurant. Accommodation includes private rooms and brightly coloured dormitories, all with a shared bathroom.
All rooms have views of Catania’s historic centre, and some overlook the Roman baths. The Amenano River flows right through the Agora’s underground restaurant, which serves traditional regional meals. There is also a bar serving light refreshments. Just a few steps from Hostel Agora’s entrance, you can catch buses to/from Catania Fontanarossa Airport, and nearby beaches. You can also book excursions to Mount Etna National Park from the tour desk.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 06:00 02:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet