This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
BAGLIO TITA is a typical west side Sicily building of XIX century. Because it was owner’s parents residence, it has maintained its familiar appearance, but, the recent restoring, allows the guests to enjoy a relaxing staying. Its location, near the town, made it an ideal start for visiting cultural and naturalistic sites: Erice, Segesta, Mothia, San Vito Lo Capo, Scopello, Zingaro’s Reserve, and port of embarkation for Egadi Islands, and Pantelleria.
All bedrooms are with air conditioned and bathroom; furnished with Tv, refrigerator, hair dryer and free Internet wi-fi. The sweet awakening is guaranteed with a delicious breakfast served in the Winter Gardens or in the Solarium. A convenient parking is within the building. The Winter Garden and the Solarium allow us to organize business meetings, conferences, exhibitions, birthday and graduations partis and any kind of events. The rooms are daily cleaned and the linen are changed every two days during the staying.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Minibar in each room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:30 23:00
- Up to 2 years old
- 04/11/2011 to 31/12/2022 - Please communicate Your arrival time. Check-in: 12:30 – 24:00 Check-out: 09:30 – 11:00 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet