This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Grand Hotel Parker’s is located in Corso Vittorio Emanuele, not far from Piazza Amedeo, which has been a meeting point for artists, literary men and poets ever since the 18th Century. Today, it has become a crossroads leading to the main city attractions like Via dei Mille, Via Filangieri, Piazza dei Martiri, Mergellina and the splendid seafront. The hotel’s position is only one of the main aspects that make it so unique, in fact the original character of its interior wraps you in an authentic atmosphere to make your stay at the hotel an intense experience of art and history.
The hotel has 82 rooms all equipped with every comfort, a restaurant, George, with a unique view of Naples and a conference center with 7 meetings rooms, a gym available to all guests and convenient parking next to the structure. The photo of the room is only as reference, every room is different in its category.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Solarium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- 01:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Grand Hotel Parkers in Napoli is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet