This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Arco Romana is located 100 metres from Porta Romana Metro Station (yellow line), in the Bocconi University district of Milan. Completely renewed and enlarged in 2009, Hotel Arco Romana is a cute and comfortable Hotel, situated in Viale Sabotino in Milano , close to the ancient Porta Romana (Porta Romana is a main entrance through the ancient city walls). Rooms feature simple modern furnishings, air conditioning, TV and Wi-Fi access.
The Arco Romana has a 24-hour reception with staff available to help plan your stay in Milan.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 5 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Arco Romana in Milan is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet