This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Surrounded by the green hills of San Gimignano, this bright 3-star rural farmhouse presents the ideal base for a long or short break. Wi-Fi is free in the entire property. Fusiling traditional features with a host of modern comforts, this property offers the best of both worlds.
Soak up the sophistication and cosiness of the interior spaces; relax in the library and the airy lobby or sample the array of traditional cuisine in the elegant restaurant. The farm also produces Vernaccia di San Gimignano and Chianti Colli Senesi wines and a very good extra-virgin olive oil, using organic farming methods. You can visit the vineyards and the cellars, and enjoy free samples of oil and wine. Plunge into the cool of the pool, embark on a stroll round the stunning countryside and marvel at the pretty vistas from this unique vantage point. Use it as an ideal starting point for exploring the Tuscan towns in the vicinity. Appreciate the proximity to the excellent transport network and venture to Pisa, Siena and Florence among others. Whether you are travelling for pleasure or business, embrace the picturesque setting and the many facilities available in this rustic property.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Minibar in each room, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire, Table Tennis
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 21:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet