This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Il Gabbiano Hotel, in the large bay that opens in front of the Aeolian Island, delimited to the North-East by Milazzo's peninsula, to the West by Tindari Cape and Calavà Cape, southward by the wonderful scenery offeder by the chain of the Nebrodi mountains, "the Gabbiano Beach Club" rises, together with its 40 differently combined apartments, that bid a relaxing stay thanks to the annexed well kept and carefully equipped beach with all modern comfort, where you can practise a healthy thermal tratment due to the vicinity of the Castroreale thermal sources. The rooms of Hotel Il Gabbiano, with balcon and Aeolian Island and Nebrodi mountains view, are spacious anc with all comforts:
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Bowls, Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet