This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Prata Verde Hotel is the result of a careful renovation of a traditional old Venetian-Friulan farmhouse. Welcoming and functional ample spaces steeped in an antique taste offer guests relaxing and comfortable work and holiday stays. It is a three star superior hotel and it is situated only 5 Km away from Pordenone.
Each of its 50 rooms is elegantly furnished and eqipped with air-conditioning and other high standard facilities. Hospitality is complemented by a rafined and genuine cuisine featuring fresh fish and meat dishes, ideal for quick business lunches as well as for relaxing evening dinners and speciali occasion banquets, where guests can enjoy the finest Mediterranean cuisine and taste some of the delicious local specialities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet