- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Wonderful value, superb comfortable accommodations Wonderful gardens and setting. Highly recommended..."
"Arriving late after a difficult journey, the hotel was very welcoming. The room was large and comfortable. The only criticism was of excessi..."
"A very nice hotel with friendly staff...."
"The room I believe in my opinion was a little small for an executive double more like a standard double especially when looking at some of t..."
"The accommodation was acceptable (but not good) but our stay was redeemed by the quality and friendliness of the staff and the excellent foo..."
About the hotel
BEST WESTERN Hallmark Hotel Chester Llyndir Hall is the perfect country house retreat, located only 5 miles from both Chester and Wrexham just off the A55 junction for Chester Business Park. Businesses within the area include Chester Business Park, Wrexham Business Park, Bell Meadow Business Park and Broughton Retail Park. The nearest motorway is M53 and is about 2 miles away, Chester train stations is 6 miles away and Liverpool JL Airport is 15 miles drive.
Individual in style, this graceful country house is very special in the tranquil setting of the countryside, yet only minutes from Chester and Wrexham. It is the perfect retreat ideal for weekend leisure breaks, weddings, and conferences. All of our 48 bedrooms are individually designed and equipped with tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer, telephone and much more.
Guests can also enjoy the ultimate dining experience in our highly acclaimed restaurant. Take advantage of our indoor swimming pool, sauna and fully equipped gymnasium and beauty salon (extra charges apply). Best Western Llyndir Hall is the perfect base to also explore: Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet - a further 10% off for hotel guests - please ask for details, Blue Planet Aquarium, Chester Zoo, and Chester Racecourse. Free parking and Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, CD Player, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful value, superb comfortable accommodations Wonderful gardens and setting.
Great food and a big room
We were very pleased with the size of our room.
General cleanliness was good but the windows need some attention, both maintenance and cleaning. Could do with brighter lighting in the room but I am aware that light levels are very much an individual preference. The food in the restaurant was excellent. There can be an issue with waiting times if there is a big function on but if you take that into consideration the actual food is really good. We would definitely consider staying here again.