- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"All the staff were just brilliant. Helpful and cheery, they made every effort to look after us. The location was excellent and it was lovely..."
"This hotel was great, staff are friendly, rooms are clean and the swimming pool and suna was a great added bonus. Right in the heart of New..."
"The hotel is very family friendly and has great facilities along with activities for the children. Room was good and beds comfortable apart..."
"Very welcoming staff, lovely atmosphere, had a drink in the evening in the bar. Really enjoyed our stay. Beautiful views...."
"Booked a couple of days in advance as had a blank a night to fill before our week in a lodge on outskirts of newquay. We paid over £250 for..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Newquay, unarguably, the coolest of all the Cornish towns. Voted the best family holiday destination by readers of 'COAST' magazine, the seaside town is famed for its laid-back beach vibe and The Esplanade Hotel is no exception. A picturesque and contemporary hotel overlooking the world-famous Fistral Beach in Newquay, The Esplanade is a special place where the whole family can kick back and relax together - a stylish home from home! The hotel offers stunning views from inside and out - especially from the lounge where the dramatic seascapes spill in.
Genuinely welcoming, the Esplanade Hotel in Newquay is more than just a place to sleep - it's a place where you can enjoy quality family holidays on the North Cornwall coast, splashing about in the heated indoor pool and dining together in the informal family-friendly Ocean View Restaurant. We want you to come and make our hotel your home and relax. We are all about fresh sea air, timeless activities and wholesome family holidays in Cornwall. The beach is our playground and rock pooling, flying kites and surfing are our favourite things! During the holidays we run a fun schedule of family-friendly activities - all free to join. We love getting messy and generally having lots of fun. . . this is the kind of place where childhood memories are made. Home to the Quiksilver Surf School, all guests receive discounted surf lessons and equipment hire - everyone from beginner to pro can be catered for. There's also an indoor, child friendly swimming pool, hotel bar, plus indoor and outdoor play areas for the children. The Esplanade Hotel really does have something for all the family! Fistral Beach Surf School is located on site. Newquay town centre is less than 10 minutes' walk away and Newquay Golf Club is 500 metres from the Esplanade Hotel. Newquay Rail Station is a 20-minute journey on foot. The hotel does not accept payment made by American Express card. "
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 25/04/2011 to 30/04/2020 - Please note that single sex bookings are not accepted The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing find for a last minute booking
All the staff were just brilliant.
Helpful and cheery, they made every effort to look after us. The location was excellent and it was lovely...
Should be 5 star hotel !!!
This hotel was great, staff are friendly, rooms are clean and the swimming pool and suna was a great added bonus.
Right in the heart of New...