- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Great location and fantastic hotel service. Thank you...."
"I was extremely happy when we arrived at the hotel after worrying about the booking process calling my room a standard room. The room was fa..."
"Internet is rubbish Staff friendly and helpful Rooms basic and not much storage available but nicely decorated and comfortable Nice toiletri..."
"Absolutely superb romantic getaway. Very impressed!..."
"If you are a golfer , this is a must...the courses are superb...and very challenging , and a great place to stay for a night or two...."
About the hotel
Set in 450 acres of stunning Cornish countryside St Mellion International Resort offers an exceptional blend of four-star accommodation, inspired dining and outstanding facilities, in the beautiful Cornish countryside. Just a 20 minute drive from Plymouth and boasting outstanding Leisure facilities - St Mellion International Resort is the ideal choice for both business & leisure stays. King-size beds, air-conditioning and complimentary Wi-Fi come as standard across all of our 80 rooms and suites, reflecting St Mellion’s passion for excellent service and the highest levels of comfort.
Free parking is also available. With 11 family-friendly fairway cottages St Mellion is a perfect base for exploring Cornwall. Highly reputed as a destination hotel for golf & leisure, our Jack Nicklaus Signature and Kernow golf courses are amongst the finest in Europe, and our Elemis spa is the ultimate place to relax and unwind. The exceptional facilities and beautiful setting of St Mellion also make it a truly distinctive venue for weddings and private parties. Be it for an intimate get-together of four or a lavish gathering of 500 people, our verdant golf courses and the breathtaking Cornish scenery provide a dramatic backdrop for any special occasion. St Mellion’s first-class business facilities make the resort an excellent venue for hosting corporate events, with bespoke room layouts and catering options further enhancing the experience. The 2 AA-Rosette restaurant offers a menu based on the finest fresh, local ingredients. Guests looking for relaxed breakfast, lunch and dinners can enjoy the more informal atmosphere of the Brassiere. The Nicklaus Bar is the perfect to reflect on the day’s golfing over an evening drink.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 11/11/2011 to 30/11/2020 - Later check out may be requested for a additional fee and the latest time would be 13.30. Please ask agent for cost The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
I'll never go back! Worst customer service I've ever seen!
A young girl was sick at the side of the pool and the pool staff just looked at it for twenty minutes before clearing it up.
The restaurant fire alarm went off and the staff said nothing, everyone just looked at each other for about a minute until it stopped. The second time it went off the restaurant was actually on fire with one of the waitresses shouting at one of the chefs to try and get this blazing fire out the door. It may have been a small Christmas tree but I'm not sure. The meals took ages to come and mine wasn't very hot and looked like a child's portion. I only had one drink and the staff never returned to the table. I wanted another drink and I was waiting for them to ask if my meal was ok but that never happened. We left after the fire. The service was the worst I've seen. Breakfast wasn't any better. My little girl wanted a hot chocolate and it came really really hot in a massive cup with the worlds smallest handle. I asked her to leave it for a while to cool down but the next I know she's spilled it all over herself. Again the staff did nothing. We were the only people in for breakfast and they just stood about gossiping, all three of them. They looked really annoyed when I asked for something to clean my daughter up with and threw me some napkins and didn't even bother coming over to the table. The worst customer service I've ever witnessed. As you can imagine I left some feedback but I heard nothing since. The whole hotel is also no smoking, even the balconies. No mention of that on their website that I saw!
St Mellion International Resort
Great location and fantastic hotel service.