- 73 guest reviews
"Very pleased with the stay and would return. The rooms are modern, very clean. Well located just outside of Windsor town center. Mini cab co..."
"Excellent hotel with great staff and has everything you need. Will definitely go back..."
"We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a suite which was amazing, really made our stay so amazing. Loved the room, just wish the water was h..."
"Was a bit apprehensive because of previous reviews but was pleasantly surprised on how nice it was and lovely and quiet. The room was clean..."
"We stayed one night at the hotel. We went to LEGOLAND and this hotel is very close. It's just 10 minutes drive. The room it self was nice. I..."
About the hotel
A unique conference, events, training and family hotel in Windsor. In picturesque Windsor, lies the historic and unique De Vere Beaumont Estate: an inspirational estate offering a leading conference venue, cutting edge meeting rooms, a stunning wedding venue along with a luxurious family hotel, all set in spectacular and extensive grounds. From the self-contained Conference Village to the stunning Chapel, from the vast Hanover Suite to the exclusive White House, this outstanding estate has the space, facilities and technology you need whatever the event.
And with acres of outside space for teambuilding and beautiful grounds and reception rooms for weddings, the De Vere Beaumont Estate is simply a stunning venue. Located close to local attractions in both Windsor and London including Legoland,Thorpe Park and Heathroes Terminal 5 the De Vere Beaumont Estate is also an ideal base for a short family break or a weekend away in the UK. Please note the Beaumont Bear Club only fully operates during the school Easter and Summer holidays. Outside of these times limited activities will be available. Breakfast can be added to any Room Type for £10pp after clicking BOOK NOW. "It is advisable on check-in to obtain your bedroom number prior to unloading any luggage - This is due to the size of the Hotel. "
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 15:00 and 23:00
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleased with the stay and would return.
The rooms are modern, very clean. Well located just outside of Windsor town center. Mini cab cost maximum £10 each way. What would i say would may the experience better "The bar would benefit with changing so that it has a better more welcoming feel, needs to become more of an area that draws you to wanting to sit in there, it really doesn't feel like a warm, main meeting place and doesn't have any exterior element for you to sit outside. Its a real shame as the hotel is set in a great location in fantastic grounds and i believe that the hotel is missing a trick"
No heating, not great
I stayed for two nights in a single room.
The room had absolutely no heating, and the curtains were blowing with the draughts from the window. Reception said they would send up a heater, but it never arrived. No bedside light so it was the very bright room lights or nothing. Food was ok, but not stunning. The table top on my dining room table was so loose and wobbly I worried that it would fall off while I was eating