- 1 guest reviews
"Horn of Plenty is local to me and although I have had lunch in the past there, never stayed or had dinner. From start to finish, the experie..."
About the hotel
Renowned as one of Devon's top restaurants and Hotels, this beautiful country house offers breathtaking views over the Tamar Valley, friendly staff, elegant surroundings and free Wi-Fi and parking. Originally built in the 19th Century, this historic house sits proudly within five acres of gardens, surrounded by gloriously peaceful countryside. Privately owned, it offers a wonderfully warm welcome and friendly personalised service.
It offers 16 beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms. Those in the Main House retain an elegant, classic style whilst the Coach House rooms have a more contemporary finish. Having been awarded 2 AA Rosettes, the fine dining restaurant has garnered an excellent reputation for the quality of its food. Passionate about creating exciting and innovative dishes, they are committed to using fresh, locally sourced produce from across Devon and Cornwall. The Hotel is just 20 minutes from the A30 and 30 from Plymouth and is a great base from which to explore such attractions as Dartmoor National Park, the Tamar Valley, The Eden Project and Buckland Abbey.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 18:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 20/07/2016 to 31/12/2017 - Please contact the hotel directly if you wish to make a dinner reservation. We cannot guarantee a table without a reservation especially at weekends. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Horn of Plenty is local to me and although I have had lunch in the past there, never stayed or had dinner.
From start to finish, the experie...