- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"Unfortunately during my stay the residents on my floor were noisy which meant I couldn't sleep. Also the fire alarm was activated by mistake..."
"Loved my stay, my only comment is that I wish there was a power socket closer to the bed. But that is me being picky...."
"We took over our room after arriving by train, in the middle of the afternoon. The bed was well made and looked very comfortable. The bathro..."
"Very friendly on the desk and rooms were super...."
"We were very impressed with all aspects of our stay. Helpful and courteous staff on our arrival. Our room was spotless and bed extremely com..."
About the hotel
Our Plymouth hotel is in the heart of the city, a short walk from breathtaking views of Plymouth Sound from Hoe Park, the iconic Smeaton's Tower Lighthouse, and the shops, restaurants cafes and theatres of the Barbican. Enjoy a family day out at the National Marine Aquarium or an adults-only tour of the Plymouth Gin Distillery. For stunning scenery hike along the South West Coast Path or take a stroll around Burrator Reservoir and Saltram House.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel. Useful information Due to city centre location some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Avoid stay if possible
The bedding was stiff and uncomfortable- the bed was uncomfortable and the shower was dirty.
It was definitely overly priced and the fire alarm was being tested at 7am constantly. Waking us up early and you could hear everyone around you.
Unfortunately during my stay the residents on my floor were noisy which meant I couldn't sleep.
Also the fire alarm was activated by mistake...