- 7 guest reviews
"From start to finish a top quality Bespoke B&B, the entire building. No expense spared from the decoration and room. Would not hesitate in s..."
"We stayed at The Grange for a short midweek break in early March. The owners were very helpful and informative and went out of their way to..."
"Clean tidy room. Very modern accommodation and centrally located to town. Eden and Heligan not far about 10 mins by cars. Charlestown lovely..."
"Had a brilliant stay at The Grange after visiting the Eden project. Fantastic location just a short drive away and easy to find.We stayed in..."
"Excellent accommodation and lovely freshly prepared breakfasts. Lots of helpful information from our friendly host about the local area...."
About the hotel
The Grange is a 4 Star Highly Commend & AA Breakfast Award run Bed and Breakfast where we liked to make our guests comfortable and relaxed a perfect base from which to explore. The Grange is ideally located in the heart of the Cornish Riviera and just minutes from the legendary Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan. With the unique beauty of the south Cornish coast on our doorstep and countless world-class attractions nearby, a holiday at The Grange is all about unwinding and making the most of these magical surroundings.
The Rooms at The Grange are all individually designed some boasting roll top baths and a 4 Poster rooms yet fresh uncluttered but makes an idyllic base for a relaxing holiday. Our accommodation are comfortable - all rooms are en-suite, centrally heated and complete with 32" Flat Screen Televisions, tea and coffee making facilities, radio, hairdryer toiletries and bathrobes. There is even fast Free WiFi access available for all guests.
Breakfast is served in our stunning Guest Dining/Lounge were we serve a variety of breakfast choices from Cornish breakfast or a fresh Continental feast is a great way to start the day.
There are variety of pubs and restaurants which can be found within a 10-15-minute walk. The Grange is within easy reach both to the main Train and Bus Station in St. Austell making us ideal for those who choose to travel without a car. For those who have their own transport we do also provide Free onsite car parking and street parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire, Badminton, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing, Video/DVD Library, CD Player
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A Great B&B
From start to finish a top quality Bespoke B&B, the entire building.
No expense spared from the decoration and room. Would not hesitate in s...
Short 3 Day Break
We stayed at The Grange for a short midweek break in early March.
The owners were very helpful and informative and went out of their way to...