About the hotel
The Lamb Inn is a 16th century former coaching house with open fires, low ceilings, comfy sofas, stunning bedrooms and a private room for parties of less than 100. It's a typical village pub, always welcoming, always something going on but rarely packed with nowhere to sit. There's also a lovely sheltered garden on three levels, perfect for summers evenings.
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited room service for hot food, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Tennis Courts, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Lamb Inn
Good bit limited menu