- 8 guest reviews
"Loved the fact that young kids were in a safe environment and were able to run about and play happily...."
"The room itself was perfect, clean tidy and warm. The only downside we found was for £72.50 for one night for 2 there was no mention of brea..."
"Surrounding area perfect. Room very small knocked a few things over due to confined space, disabled husband plus dog. Room and bathroom ver..."
"Small room. fridge noisy at night, right next to bed! Accommodation was adequate for one night, but not for longer. NOT luxurious!..."
"Friendly people, room was lovely, although it's supposed to be a luxury place the bedding wasn't, we were all cold even with the extra heate..."
About the hotel
The beautifully converted stone barns are in an area of outstanding natural beauty, nestled high on the hill within 100 acres and overlooking the picturesque Axe Valley with views of the Jurassic Coastline and surrounding countryside. There is an on site spa run by Cranberries Hideaway for details of treatments and costs, please call for details The three converted barns retain their rustic charm, whilst providing comfortable and clean accommodation at sensible prices. Each one has been individually designed and furnished with en-suite shower rooms and kitchenette that contains fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery & cutlery.
We provide bed linen and towels in all barns. We welcome behaved pets, we charge £10. 00 for dogs
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Loved the fact that young kids were in a safe environment and were able to run about and play happily....
The room itself was perfect, clean tidy and warm.
The only downside we found was for £72.50 for one night for 2 there was no mention of brea...