- 11 guest reviews
"Warm, friendly, comfortable, and good food. We'll be back!..."
"we enjoyed our stay at the Blackbird. The owners were very helpful to my elderly mother and the rooms were cosy, warm and comfortable. Very..."
"Charming historic pub with friendly staff and delicious food. Ideally located for the Taunton and Wellington area. Comfortable rooms. We're..."
"This is a lovely pub with a proper log fire. The room and the bed were comfortable with tea making stuff. We ate at the pub in the evening a..."
"Excellent, friendly and very reasonable cost. Would be happy to stay there again and would highly recommend...."
About the hotel
Phil & Keirsten extend a very warm welcome to you to The Blackbird Inn With a Double Room costing only £6500 per couple Bed & Breakfast and as little as £45. 00 for a single The Blackbird Inn makes the ideal spot to stay whether it be as a stopover before continuing your journey or a longer stay to explore the beautiful Somerset Countryside. We are situated on the main A38 and are very easy to find and less than 5 minutes from the M5 motorway.
Famous for food: Our menu offers many of the traditional favourites sourced using local suppliers and using only the finest and freshest ingredients. Our Bar is very well stocked with 3 Local Real Ales, 2 local Ciders, Stouts, Bitters & 3 Lagers. Plus a comprehensive wine list of wines from around the world as well as lovely Bean to cup coffee. We are pleased to be able to offer our customers free WiFi.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Warm, friendly, comfortable, and good food.
We'll be back!...
cosy and comfortable traditional somerset pub
we enjoyed our stay at the Blackbird.
The owners were very helpful to my elderly mother and the rooms were cosy, warm and comfortable. Very...