- 23 guest reviews
"I cannot praise this hotel enough. The hosts, Graeme & Gill Yeo, are great. There is a warm, friendly welcome, with a wide selection of deli..."
"A lovely welcome, really nice accommodation with everything you need and extremely clean. Beautiful home cooked food at a reasonable prices...."
"Exactly what was required with excellent service not a characterless box with no facilities...."
"We spent two nighths there with my wife in early august. The hotel is nice with atmosphere. Very clean. The breakfast wasn't a big one for £..."
"I stayed at this accomodation with ny husband and two daughters age 5 and 2 our room had plenty of space which was great for the kids to pla..."
About the hotel
The poachers pocket it is a family run hotel located on the A38 on the devon and somerset border with good transport links from J26 and J27 of the M5 and parkway railway station. The poachers pocket is a quaint 17th century coaching inn with extensive views accross the rolling blackdown hills. Our comfortable rooms have all been tastefully designed to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay.
We have a popular restaurant and pride ourselves on serving traditional home cooked fayre. We have an extensive wine list and real ales amongst other drinks available from the bar. Each of our rooms contain- - Flat screen digital TV's - En suite or private bathrooms - Showers - Country views - Tea and coffee making facilities All guests receive a choice of cuisine for breakfast including cooked English breakfast, Toast and Cereals.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 17:30 22:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I cannot praise this hotel enough.
The hosts, Graeme & Gill Yeo, are great. There is a warm, friendly welcome, with a wide selection of deli...
The Poachers Pocket, Tiverton
A lovely welcome, really nice accommodation with everything you need and extremely clean.
Beautiful home cooked food at a reasonable prices....