- 3 guest reviews
"Molesworth Manor is a delightful old house superbly presented in a mix of old and new styles. My sister and I spent two nights there last we..."
"The hosts were very welcoming and willing to assist in any way . The building & room were immaculate, though the bath would benefit from a g..."
"Beautiful building very well kept,with lots of nice touches in a wonderful location......owner was very pleasant,helpful & welcoming as was..."
About the hotel
Molesworth Manor is a licensed guesthouse in a former rectory dating from the early 17th Century. It is situated in an attractive garden, 2 miles from the pretty fishing port of Padstow, and provides comfortable relaxed accommodation with a warm and friendly atmosphere. It has been awarded four diamonds by the English Tourism Council and is featured in the the Michelin Guide, the Good Hotel Guide and Alistair Sawdays British Bed & Breakfast Guide.
Molesworth Manor is conveniently located for a wide range of activities and attractions. For the actively minded, golfing, sailing, surfing, horse riding, fishing, walking and cycling along the Camel Trail are all available in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Other attractions include sandy beaches, the Eden Project, and the lost Gardens of Heligan. The surrounding area also has excellent restaurants. bistros and pubs with Padstow in particular well served with excellent restaurants including Rick Steins Seafood restaurant andd Paul Ainsworth @Number 6
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Molesworth Manor is a delightful old house superbly presented in a mix of old and new styles.
My sister and I spent two nights there last we...
Could be improved
The hosts were very welcoming and willing to assist in any way .
The building & room were immaculate, though the bath would benefit from a g...