- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Dukes is a brilliant place to stay. The position on Sidmouth seafront is fantastic. They also have parking. The food is excellent. We had an..."
"We found all staff most helpful and polite and were always ready to help us with information and advise on the local area. Loved the positio..."
"Very pleasing stay with lovely staff. Wonderful view as stayed in main Bay window room ...but felt it was tired looking and bathroom lacking..."
"Upgraded to a very comfortable, well appointed sea view room. Breakfast and dinner were plentiful, tasty and very well presented. Very frien..."
About the hotel
A lively stylish, yet informal freehouse Inn offering comfortable en-suite rooms many with great sea views. Situated at the heart of Sidmouth town centre and a stone throw away from the beach, we offer great food, an extensive range of drinks and four star Inn accommodation. All our smart rooms are en-suite many have stunning seaviews, several larger rooms are ideal for families as they have space for extra bed or cots.
Rooms have DVD players, freeview and free wif-i throughout. Creative lunch, snack and dinner menus incorporate the best of West Country fish, meat and game and can either be enjoyed alfresco on our sea facing patio, in our bar or in our table served dining areas. Limited parking, available on first come first served basis.
- Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent place to stay
Dukes is a brilliant place to stay.
The position on Sidmouth seafront is fantastic. They also have parking. The food is excellent. We had an...
Never ever will visit the Duke
The room was just full of cooking smell from the kitchen below.
The extraction fan was on nearly all night with noise. When mentionned the issue to reception they agreed and said not to book the room any more in future. So they already knew but rented the room. Noisy with customers drinking till late. Will never ever try the Duke. Just not value for money and noisy.