- 8 guest reviews
"We recently stayed in the one bed apartment. The apartment had excellent facilities. I was very surprised to see a dishwasher and washing ma..."
"We have been coming to Cornwall for years but with a two year old we were looking for a more child friendly place to stay, this ticked all t..."
"Had a great 2 night stay. Loved the accommodation and the spa. Could have stayed much longer...."
"Lovely quiet accommodation with excellent free wifi made this a great choice for an overnight business stay. Restaurant was a little expensi..."
"What a great place we where only there three nights but we couldn't of asked for more. Apartment was amazing everything we needed was there,..."
About the hotel
Retallack Resort and Spa - the ultimate resort for self-catering Cornwall. We are a stylish collection of 5 star self-contained apartments and luxury lodges, set in the most spectacular location, within minutes of Padstow, Newquay, Rock and Wadebridge to access the whole of Cornwall's delights. Whether you are enjoying a well-deserved romantic get away or indulging in a longer weekly stay, Retallack Resort forms the perfect base for any holiday in Cornwall.
Choose among our selection of self-catering luxury one-, two- and four-bedroom apartments that offer open-plan living area with views across the lake. At our apartments, you are assured of Egyptian cotton linen and towels, perfect for a couple's romantic interlude. For an added touch of luxury, book a lodge that features a hot tub on a terrace. If you are holidaying with your family or a group of friends, consider our charming and tastefully furnished four-bedroom apartments. While you can whip up a meal in your apartment's equipped kitchen, you can also head out to the on-site The Green Room Restaurant and relish in their scrumptious Cornish specialties. At Driftwood Lounge, a casual dining experience filled with tasty dishes awaits you and your family, and even your furry companion as they are dog-friendly.
You need not leave our property if you are looking for recreational pursuits as some of our leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool and a state-of-the-art gym. At our Aqua Park (added cost), chase adrenaline highs by jumping on the giant trampoline, enjoying the slides or racing around the obstacle course, all done on the water so wiping out equals tons of splash. You can also pay extra and learn to surf on the artificial waves of FlowRider or try wakeboarding at Retallack Wake Park. For those who simply want to relax and be pampered, you can avail of rejuvenating treatments at our spa, which also features a sauna and eucalyptus steam room. Free use of resort tennis courts and par-three golf course is included when you book your self-catering family holiday at Retallack Resort.
The area surrounding the resort is filled with stunning landscapes, including long stretches of golden sandy beaches to sheltered estuaries, hidden coves and rugged headland. You can also drive 30 minutes to check out local attractions like the Newquay Zoo, Blue Reef Aquarium and the Eden Project, the largest indoor rainforest in the world. We are also six miles from Cornwall Airport Newquay.
At Retallack Resort and Spa, you can take a break from the worries of every day life and experience a relaxing, fun-filled holiday against the beautiful Cornwall setting.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Babysitting services, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 10/08/2016 to 30/01/2017 - Restaurant refurbishment The Green Room will be closed from Sunday 13th November until 25th November. The Driftwood Lounge will be closed from Monday 16th January until Monday 30th January. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Retallack Resort and Spa
We recently stayed in the one bed apartment.
The apartment had excellent facilities. I was very surprised to see a dishwasher and washing machine included in the kitchen. It was lovely having the balcony overlooking the lake, although the ducks could be a little noise in the early hours of the morning (but that added to the experience of being within the Cornish countryside) The apartment is in a great location, we travelled to St Ives and Falmouth and were within easy reach of Padstow and Newquay. Overall we really enjoyed staying at Retallack and will definitely be returning in the future.
Amazing place to stay, will be back!
We have been coming to Cornwall for years but with a two year old we were looking for a more child friendly place to stay, this ticked all the boxes....great accommodation (perfectly clean), lovely food and the staff couldn't do more to help:) really nice to have the use of a pool when staying in an apartment.
We will definitely be visiting again and were already looking to book for next time when we left.