- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Great value. Really wasn't expecting much when I booked however pleasantly surprised. Clean tidy room, decent bathroom/shower and apart from..."
"Handy hotel for Bristol...."
"Friendly staff as soon as we walked through the door, very helpful with local info, room clean and nice! Beds very comfortable and sheets cl..."
"We were welcomed by our host, and taken to our room, which was warm, spotlessly clean and well-furnished. Although on quite a busy road, we..."
"Stayed here as was close to city centre , was very pleased with accommodation ,great value, parking a bit tight but was grateful for free pa..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Malago Bed and Breakfast, we are sure that you will not find a bed and breakfast as comfortable and welcoming as ours in Bristol! Bristol is a contemporary, cutting-edge city with a rich historic and maritime heritage We are a local family who own and run The Malago Bed and Breakfast. We make sure our priority is to provide a high standard of comfort to every guest throughout their stay in our 21 bedroom bed and breakfast. Within walking distance of The Malago Bed and Breakfast is Bristol's City Centre where you will find Bristol's Tourist Attractions, shopping centres and bustling nightlife.
We are sure you will find everything you need for your stay at our Malago Bed and Breakfast, tastefully decorated rooms with flatscreen TV, DVD and Freeview, your own luxurious bathroom, FREE WIFI, FREE PARKING and licenced bar. We aim to make every guest our priority with a warm and friendly welcome.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:30 00:00
- Up to 8 years old
- 27/03/2012 to 31/12/2021 - There will be a 2% charge for credit card transactions. Cash is also accepted. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Better than I expected
Really wasn't expecting much when I booked however pleasantly surprised. Clean tidy room, decent bathroom/shower and apart from...
The Malago Bed and Breakfast
The place was clean but staff were extremely rude.
Burst into our room as we were getting dressed in the morning with out knocking, no acknowledgment, breakfast was provided with a snarl in a tense breakfast room, and cleared the second it was 9.30am with much huffing and slamming of cutlery. I would not recommend. Though to be fair, the place was clean.