This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Rudloe Hall is set in picturesque grounds located in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside. Once the large country house of a landed estate surrounded by luscious woodland it portrays an ambience of calm and tranquillity. While away from busy daily life it is easily accessible from both M4 and M5 motorways, Bristol International Airport and local railway stations.
The hotel bedrooms comprise of studios and suites, a bar and restaurant with extensive car parking facilities. Room rate includes full English breakfast and free Wi-Fi internet access. With a mix of Victorian style decor to the more contemporary this hotel has something to suit individual requirements. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, flat screen TV, telephone, free wireless internet access, tea and coffee making facilities. Each room differs in shape, size and style whilst still offering the same high standards of traditional style decor to the deluxe rooms with 4 poster beds and Victorian roll top baths. Offering comfort and relaxation for that perfects nights sleep. The relaxed and friendly atmosphere of Rudloe Hall combined with its picturesque setting make the Chandeliers restaurant the perfect place to sit back and enjoy what the restaurant has to offer. The 4 course A La Carte Menu is exquisite catering for everyone's tastes, including dietary requirements on request. Staff are dedicated to providing you with an unforgettable experience, and afterwards why not relax and enjoy coffee in the comfort of the lounge. Bath is the only World heritage site city in the UK. An architectural gem, with museums and shops. There are over 5,000 listed buildings and the Roman Baths are amongst the finest. The long awaited new spa is now open. This city is a must for any visit to the West Country with lots of interesting places to visit including Castle Combe, a beautiful preserved picturesque village set amongst wooded valleys. It has often been used as a set for period films, the best known being Dr Doolittle. A short distance outside the village is the famous Castle Combe race circuit where top class national racing has taken place for over 55 years. A few miles from the splendour of the beautiful Cotswolds with its enchanting villages or visit the charming bustling town of Cheltenham which has many shops boasting the latest high street fashion or enjoy lunch at one of the many bistros and restaurants. A day at the well known Cheltenham races is not to be missed it can be tailored for everyone's needs, either a family fun day out or a refined champagne lunch.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet