- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Room very basic and small twin room. In a annexe. Of the hotel near the car park with. No view and window nailed shut. Glad I only paid £59..."
"The carpet was covered in stains and cigerette burns and also a singe mark made by an iron. The wall paper was pealling of the wall bellow t..."
"Room was good and really clean, unfortunately the bed was exceptionally uncomfortable, mattress was like a bag of barbed wire and creaked so..."
"We had to stay at the Royal Beacon for the second year running because of the amazing quality of the restaurant food. We haven't experienced..."
"The hotel staff were excellent, the hotel was lovely & clean...."
About the hotel
The Royal Beacon Hotel in Exmouth, Devon, is situated in a quiet, elevated position on Exmouth's finest Regency Terrace - once the home to Lady Nelson and Lady Byron. Visitors to this Exmouth hotel are provided with breathtaking views over well-tended gardens and the Devon coastline, from the River Exe to Lyme Bay and the red cliffs of Orcombe Point. For over two centuries, our elegant hotel has offered guests a tradition of genuine hospitality - a tradition that has continued in its present role as Exmouth's finest hotel.
Whether you are looking for a hotel in Devon for business travel, a wedding party or just for pleasure, with its range of excellent bedrooms, apartments and conference and wedding facilities, the Royal Beacon Hotel will meet and exceed all your expectations.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Basic and small
Room very basic and small twin room.
In a annexe. Of the hotel near the car park with. No view and window nailed shut. Glad I only paid £59 instead of the £125 full price otherwise I would have complained.
I was stuck. any port in a storm
The carpet was covered in stains and cigerette burns and also a singe mark made by an iron.
The wall paper was pealling of the wall bellow the window. The pipes suppling the beer to the bar from the celler (retired employee) could do with a clean. Toilet and the meals First class.