- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Our return to Clovelly after 36 years and we were pleased we did. The New Inn was very comfortable and we would return. The only downside p..."
"Thank you to all the staff at the New Inn for an enjoyable break. The service was warm and friendly. The room was clean, tastefully decorate..."
"Lovely place, good food, and great service:)..."
About the hotel
Much of the New Inn Hotel's charm lies in its layout and decor. Rebuilt over 100 years ago in the style of the fabled English designer, William Morris, the hotel has, in more recent times, been completely refurbished, yet has stayed faithful to the original vision. Dining in the magnificently beam-hung Hamlyn Room is a highly satisfying experience.
Our menu reflects traditional English cooking at its best, and evolves with the seasons. And with vegetables and produce from Clovelly Court Gardens, grown to organic principles, venison and game from Clovelly Estate, plus fresh fish landed on the nearly quay, our chef creates dishes based on the finest of local ingredients. Dining Room open subject to availability. With picturesque, flower-strewn cottages tumbling down its steep cobbled street to the ancient harbour, Clovelly evokes a timelessness that weaves a particularly enchanting spell, captivating all who visit. So much so that leaving here is often the hardest part. Fortunately, arriving is much easier!
- Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- 11:00 22:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A very relaxing stay
Our return to Clovelly after 36 years and we were pleased we did.
The New Inn was very comfortable and we would return. The only downside p...
New Inn @ Clovelly
Thank you to all the staff at the New Inn for an enjoyable break.
The service was warm and friendly. The room was clean, tastefully decorate...